Month: July 2015

Posted July 27, 2015 / 2 Comments

Review: We Were Liars, by E. Lockhart

Review: We Were Liars, by E. Lockhart

    I’d be lying if I said this wasn’t a good read. If you’ve been paying attention, you probably know by now that the end is supposed to be mind-blowing. And it is. Yup, this is one more girl here who can vouch for the unexpectedness of it. So, you can worry a little […]

Divider
Posted July 24, 2015 / 4 Comments

Tips for Dealing with Drama by a RL Dramaphobic

Tips for Dealing with Drama by a RL Dramaphobic

The Best Way to Deal with Drama: Avoid it like the PLAGUE Fights, arguments, heated discussions; drama in general, for the most part, makes me nervous. I have my opinions, and I like expressing them just as much as the next person, but sometimes, it comes down to deciding if engaging in drama is really worth […]

Divider
Posted July 20, 2015 / 0 Comments

Review: A Court of Thorns and Roses, by Sara J. Maas

Review: A Court of Thorns and Roses, by Sara J. Maas

After a lot of people kept recommending this book to me, and ignoring the fact that I didn’t like Throne of Glass that much, I picked up A Court of Thorns and Roses. It didn’t start out with a very gripping beginning, but once things got started, I just couldn’t stop reading. Obviously the big […]

Divider
Posted July 19, 2015 / 0 Comments

Which Wonderland Character Are You? With M & Em Read YA

Which Wonderland Character Are You? With M & Em Read YA

Continuing with the Summer Blogger Promo Tour today july 19th! I’ll be hosting a different blogger every sunday all the way until August!   Today’s guests are M & Em, and they read YA. Cool, I do too. We took a quiz about which Wonderland character we are. And guess what our results were!     […]

Divider
Posted July 17, 2015 / 0 Comments

Review: The Reaper’s Daughter, Kim Randall

Review: The Reaper’s Daughter, Kim Randall

I wish I had lots of nice things to say about this book. And I do, have a couple, but as I kept reading, it got more and more clear that it wasn’t the story for me. First, this girl is a cheerleader, which was something quite cool since not all MCs have to be […]

Divider
Posted July 13, 2015 / 0 Comments

I Have Faith in Our Generation of Writers

I Have Faith in Our Generation of Writers

I’m a writer, and I’m 98% sure you, dear reader and/or blogger must be too. The other 2% has at least thought about it once, or will, at some point. We just can’t be around books as much as we are without falling in love with the art itself, of creating something and communicating what […]

Divider